2011年12月19日星期一

Moncler Women JacketsStreets within a half months after another young man stabbed student caused one

Yellow understand: I am particularly anger that day.

Yellow understand: Yes, I am not a friend.

Yellow understand: Sometimes I think, sometimes do not want to.

Earlier this year, Huang understand the game room with three students in a fight,[url=http://www.moncleruksales.co.uk/moncler-women-jackets-c-7.html]Moncler Women Jackets[/url], then he smashed cars to vent their anger, sentenced to prison eight month, planted the seeds of hatred. He felt very unjust imprisonment, 8000 yuan sentenced to eight months, he felt his injustice. Although he was released from prison, he even looks like that the three students are basically not remember, but as long as he felt that he would start.

Xiaoxiang Morning: no friends?

Yellow understand: (shaking his head) I do not know, they never take care of me. In my 5 years old when they divorced.

Xiaoxiang Morning: the other kids would laugh at you?

11 6, Shaodong second complete primary school students Luo Disi walking the streets in Shaodong, suddenly was a strange men attacked his body more than a dozen knives. After the incident, police surveillance video through the streets of yellow lock the suspect to understand, and arrested him (see yesterday's newspaper B07 version of It is reported that Huang understand the Shaoyang County, 23-year-old, released from prison last month after his release, he was within half a month for 3 students from the madness of crime, resulting in one death and three injuries.

Yellow understand: a little scared, a bit excited.

Xiaoxiang Morning: Do you know, your such a vent,[url=http://www.moncleruksales.co.uk/moncler-women-jackets-c-7.html]Moncler Women Jackets[/url], would cause much harm to others and family?

Yellow understand: It is sometimes difficult subject, wanted to vent.

2002, Huang understand the foster care home in Shaodong Shu Shu. In Shaodong, his emptiness, loneliness, a man he did not communicate, and he closed himself in his own world that he is not willing to talk with others, he was not even a friend.

Xiaoxiang Morning: being bullied will be very angry? Not hold in their hearts?

Xiaoxiang Morning: you hated them?

Xiaoxiang Morning News: Why do not you read it, is reluctant to read?

Xiaoxiang Morning: Do you want to read it?

Yellow understand: (nodded) They did not say when I face, I said behind me.

Xiaoxiang Morning: After the divorce they each had their own life yet?

Xiaoxiang Morning: Do you usually have to play in addition to skating what?

Yellow understand: sometimes. They all look down on me, I did not read, and I were stupid, nothing so that we can.

was arrested, the yellow just want to export gas to understand that he never expected to kill each other. In the interview, he asked reporters, Hindsight, he felt sorry for them, he lets reporter in his place to the families of the victims said

4 pm yesterday, Shaodong County Public Security Bureau detention center, the yellow reporters know about his crime to the whole story. Figure / wind upstream

Yellow understand: a little bit.

Xiaoxiang Morning: how do you like your father?

end of the interview, Huang understand that once again into the prison, he felt very sad. He hopes to see his parents,[url=http://www.moncleruksales.co.uk/moncler-women-jackets-c-7.html]Moncler Women Jackets[/url], and bring him to a pack of cigarettes.

Yellow understand: I see on the streets, I feel like they (hit three of his students), I stabbed them.

Xiaoxiang Morning: because of what happened?

Xiaoxiang Morning News: Why would the students do not know to start?

Xiaoxiang Morning: You can either read it?

Yellow understand: (silence).

Xiaoxiang Morning Post: Your mother has always see you?

Yellow understand: I am the wrong person. October 24, I came out from prison, I bought a fruit knife,[url=http://www.moncleruksales.co.uk/moncler-women-jackets-c-7.html]Moncler Women Jackets[/url], ready to cut their own fruit used. Later I went to the game room to play, just to see a man like that is one of three dozen of my students, I have a knife to stab him.

Xiaoxiang Morning: often fights in the game?

Xiaoxiang Morning: Do you often feel lonely void?

Yellow understand: second grade, when I have not read the. (His shy smile) because no school, and now I stupid, can not speak.

Yellow understand: my mother went to Hengyang, my father lives.

Yellow understand: I am innocent, 8000 dollars to sit for eight months in prison.

Xiaoxiang Morning: November 6,[url=http://www.moncleruksales.co.uk/moncler-women-jackets-c-7.html]Moncler Women Jackets[/url], you cut the 10 students of a knife, kill the 300 meters.

Xiaoxiang Morning: murder is a form of release it?

Yellow understand: Yes.

Yellow understand: ah, I did not read the book, can not speak, I do not want others to speak. (There is no culture, yellow still do not understand the Internet, typing, and users can only communicate by QQ video.)

Xiaoxiang Morning: do not read what you have done?

Xiaoxiang Morning: You will not hurt afraid?

Yellow understand: in a lighter factory for a while, but I went ice skating, the boss fired me.

Yellow understand: I now know was wrong. I am sorry for them.

Xiaoxiang Morning: you a play?

the reporter Tong Hui Shaodong reports

Yellow understand: there was no money.

knives to injure after he scared and excited

Yellow understand: (like a long time) I do not know.

Xiaoxiang Morning: how was a succession of injuries?

Xiaoxiang Morning: You do not know who stabbed you what are the consequences?

First saw him, not off the tender, and even a little shy, make it difficult and ruthless murderers together. And chat with him, he said he did not read the book, stupid, he do not do things, say bad words, many people look down on him. Dialogue from his childhood.

Yellow understand: I do not want to kill them, but I'm afraid to play them, however, twice on the first stab.

Yellow understand: (like a long time) I am 14 years old at the time to see me again, she grabbed my hand, I do not feel anything, which has never seen the.

Yellow understand: every day, play, play games, ice skating.

Yellow understand: playing online games, Wan Chuanqi.

Yellow understand: he was out doing masonry, little about me.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论