2011年12月4日星期日

Moncler CoatsPicture shoes growing up - Babe shell home - Focus blog

Last night, sleep well, get up early, lose weight suspended one day, listening to great interest shell Dad , I rushed to the kitchen to do the color , flavor and taste of breakfast goodies in addition , I drank yesterday in Wal-Mart buy Starbucks cappuccino, a blue sky , sun , good food in the morning I am really feel happy ah .
milling MALL yesterday , when my father bought his life for David Beckham 's first pair of NIKE shoes , like I could not help but put in the shell before , to take a photo , the camera pick-up Shoubu Zhu , because think of this , want to up that , then :
patting patting her mother does not tolerate live out another pair of small shoes to me , haha ​​, too cute , right . mother said , the little shoes, I was a kid , I bought the first pair of small shoes , very warm and very comfortable .
and brother compare shoes , my mother saw that is really sad ah . What time can wear on and as the big brother shoes? then, would not have pestered my mother every day , but to wear such big shoes all over the world her own shopping , and dating to a little girl .
could not last out the JJ that I saved a little baby clothes shells , and shells now wear clothes made ​​a contrast better than not know , ah, baby is really growing up , and not generally Kuaia . that little dress is not yet born when babe received the gift , is to bring Hong Kong to give CANDY aunt babe 's .
three years time passed, and a lot of time things have changed , CANDY aunt went to Canada, not as often as the original flying Beijing ,[url=http://www.moncleruksales.co.uk]Moncler Coats[/url], often late into the night with a HAPPY occasionally , I'll remember when people and things , the impression that it is her job to do , really angry , really sad, really hard , really at a loss last time. it all ,[url=http://www.uggclearancemall.com/]UGG Sale[/url], with the CANDY left Beijing no longer exist .
days ah !!!
it was yesterday my father bought me a small shoe ,[url=http://www.style-jackets.com]Moncler Coats[/url], very comfortable very breathable , although my mother like black , but the father said , the baby should wear pretty , so we chose this ah . DSC00038 _ resize born, my feet 69MM, three years old , my feet 125MM. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论