2011年12月19日星期一

Beats By Dr DreShoes of memory ( reproduced )

Her favorite sport, just before the start, I bought a pair of specially with her brand-name sports shoes, price 600 yuan. the.
carrying home the old shoes, look on the shoe rack, daughter this season there are several pairs of shoes to wear it, including a pair of burnished burnished leather, only worn once or twice, wipe dust is still new and I could not help feeling: really improve the standard of living, and if in my childhood, this situation is really even unthinkable.
I was born in the late sixties, when , supplies a considerable lack of life very difficult. I elementary school, most people are wearing shoes, luxury point is Jiefang Xie, shoes in the rural areas is almost invisible. As to poverty,[url=http://www.beatsbydresale.org/]Beats By Dr Dre[/url], the mother is extremely frugal, from not squandering a penny, I have never bought shoes in rural areas are busy seasons, the mother Bai Tiantian in farm work, stitch shoes at night. his mother shoes, the look is very focused, very fine soles satisfied, fine uniform, there are many patterns in fact, make a pair of shoes is very tired, first labeled the hemp thread, the cloth can be used on old clothes cut down, with home made paste thick layers firmly affixed to play , to be dry, with twine needle of a needle next to a Cardinal tight,[url=http://www.beatsbydresale.org/]Beats By Dr Dre[/url], called Na Xiedi. satisfied after a good soles, flannel or cotton cloth with a new upper made, is satisfied with the soles together, so do the shoes be considered good, so to put on new shoes, but also the very care of in the way to school, if you just run into the rain, I'm afraid of getting wet or dirty shoes, they take off, take in hand, barefoot, to the schools, then put on shoes.
total memory I have a few pairs of new shoes wearing, because my brother, my sister and my age or less, taken for granted at home, I wear my brother, my sister's old shoes. I started does not matter, anyway, shoes on the line, did not pay attention to the original shoes have divided men and women and later, gradually somewhat understand the old shoes when they face some embarrassing, some uncomfortable feet, but the choice had to wear.
to the late seventies, I went to junior high school, when the favorite is ; and the most to only Despair unexpected hh I, I graduated from junior high that year,[url=http://www.beatsbydresale.org/]Beats By Dr Dre[/url], was admitted to the focus of high school, my mother bought me the first time ever a pair of rubber sole, a small square mouth floral shoes, very beautiful, wearing the feet, feel like a United States wear it. also erased the memory of rain boots in the county boarding high school, far away from classrooms and dormitories,[url=http://www.beatsbydresale.org/]Beats By Dr Dre[/url], when it rains, whether it is shoes or rubber-soled shoes, are inconvenient, and even the upper sole is often rain wet, worn foot discomfort. To this end, the total expect a double rubber boots and rain boots to wear to imagine the day after, to perform its functions vividly, not only in the rain in stride with impunity, but also try to water at riding, riding it a splash until the third year hh, 18 years old, and finally a dream come true mm mother bought me a pair of black rubber boots, as a birthday gift, so my sister to school specially to me, when I opened my heart happy flowers! but in the rainy day, put on rubber boots really, I did not go riding at the water, but, as usual, always pick a place to go without water because of rain boots for a long time before I have hope, in my reckoning , it is really hard to come by luxury, I could not bear getting wet or dirty. every storm, I will carefully brush it with a clean brush inside and out,[url=http://www.beatsbydresale.org/]Beats By Dr Dre[/url], so dry up and then upright into the box hh
growth process for the shoes and distress, and grew by nearly the sum of the scene vividly, but changing times have long been turned gorgeous. Now, whether small shops, large shopping malls, or stores , shoe style can be described as dazzling, ever-changing, there is nothing like what shoes to wear shoes, a pair of shoes and no longer have to worry about. enough to wear leather, and cloth, and leisure, what color are, styles very nice, there are high boots, girl wearing hh
is the source of special beauty: Dongyang Daily Author: Dai Wenjuan Editor: Zhang Yu
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论