2011年12月7日星期三

2010, the most talkative of 40 words


2. Pinseng soil since the Tang Dynasty from the East, a special trip to go away to the west of the Buddha Qiuqin.
3. one-third of the heavens, seven by the dress.
4. as long as the effort of deep, 1st couple hundred days grace. - Is said to be a comic in the word
5. There is no split lingers couples, only a small three do not work hard.
6. to serve the customer to sleep.
7.
8. I first off, you are free.
9.'s shameless of the staff is always beyond imagination.
10. earn money is to sell cabbage, operation is sold ** heart.
11. morning saw a car on the road, the car posted a mark, marked with a word: Driving removal, self-taught.
12. busy, there are thing that thing, all right, said the whole thing a little.
13. any news until after the official denial can not believe it.
14. your country risks, reborn to be cautious.
15. You have the right to remain silent, but we will let you silent. - Is said to be a country of Miranda warnings.
16. I spent 80,000 to buy a Western Zhou pottery, called yesterday to br> 17. even David Beckham do not know what qualifications you Ah would dare talk to me about basketball!
18. fell, got up and cry.
19. We are going too fast, the soul can not keep up ... ...
20. Do not stoop to earth.
21. do not want to when the abbot of the priest, not a good long road!
22. intolerable, re forbear!
23. Shangzhi astronomer and geographer, does not speak English.
24. looking very fat, clothes off, or very fat!
25. To avoid the mistake made more wine, please keep awake drunk.
26. I vowed never to swear,[url=http://www.moncler-online.us/][b]title=Moncler Sale[/b][/url]!
27. My life is half luck, the other half is dealing with bad things.
28. silly silly in so smart,[url=http://www.uggclearancemall.com/][b]title=UGG Boots Clearance[/b][/url]!
29. although I lie to you, but you have to believe me!
30. woman is the most useless liquid tears, but you make a woman cry and that you are useless.
31. alive is the last word.
32. in public, I often choose to do gentle, but in private I often degrading gentle.
33. This year I have a cow!
34. winds blow Come Yishui Han, a warrior diarrhea no end!
35. time is really precious, and sent one second toilet was robbed other people.
36. although I do not descendants of the rich,[url=http://www.moncler-online.de/][b]title=Moncler Outlet[/b][/url], but I must do the rich ancestors.
37. Although flowers Lord, I loose soil!
38. My principle is: people do not make me, I do not prisoners; if we are attacked, I got angry!
39. even if I was a toad, I determined not to marry his mother toad.
40. women like looks nasty man, not like a long bad man Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论