2012年3月24日星期六

Vibram Five Fingers Shoessince right before thanksgiving

since right before thanksgiving, I've been on this wild shopping binge. Granted,Cheap Vibram, most things go back,Vibram Five Fingers Shoes, as they don't fit, and I justify it by citing a)the dealzdealzdeals($248 Gucci clutch?Thank you, Saks!), and b)the impossibility of finding cute stuff in my size, so getting it when it's available is key.

Truth is, I bought a lot of it for other reasons. Black suit?I was afraid I was growing out of the other one. Bras?Okay,Vibram 5 Fingers, those were on sale. (figleaves 90% off = buybuybuy). Underwear?Iwas hoping that my DH would finally find me attractive if I wore them. Books?To get my mind off the fact that school is going not so well and aforementioned DHissues. Boots?Because they were cute and fit my bigass calves.

I'm going back to not eating during the workday in January,Five Fingers Shoes, as it seemed impossible and defeatist to attempt it whilst Christmas parties and treats abounded.No need in beating myself up over the impossible. But I have to lose weight before the conference in February , so that's a proven method. hopefully I'll be able to complete a 3 month spending fast,Moncler Jackets, too.

Except for the new running shoes I'm going to need.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论