2012年3月21日星期三

Moncler Jackets~Harley's POV~

~Harley's POV~
Me and Bruce were alone in a gigantic ball room, dancing. When he leaned in to kiss me, there was a very familiar laugh in the room. We looked around and we found a jack-in-the-box on the floor. We laughed at it, thinking of how stupid we must've looked, getting scared over a silly jack-in-the-box. But that's when a smokey fog surrounded us and we fell onto the floor. There, standing in the jack-in-the-box's place, was the Joker. He came towrdes me with his knife as i clung to Bruce's jacket. Bruce moved away from me,Beats By Dre, turned into batman, and flew away, leaving me to die at the Joker's hands. That's when I woke up.
I looked at the clock, which said that it was 3am. I got out of bed, sweaty and hot, and hopped into the shower. The water was freezing and I found another dead cockaroach.
This was a nightmare! Why in the hell did I think I could live on my own? I'm not good enough to live by myself. I mean, having nightmares, and living in this shithole of a motel? Who was I kidding? This was terrible.
I got out of the shower and walked over to my bed. Thank God I rememberedo close the blinds before I got in the shower, because I was just standing there in my bra and underwear with nothing to cover myself up.
As I was looking through my bags, searching for another pajama shirt to wear, there was a knock at the door. "Just a minute!" I called. It was probably just the landlord. But...what kind of landlord came to check up at 3 in the morning?
Another, louder knock came. "Hold on!" I called, a little annoyed. I grabbed a random shirt but before I could put it on, there was a huge knock, and then a crash. I looked up and screamed. The motel door was gone, and in it's place was a dark figure.
"Hello, dollface," Joker said.
~Joker's POV~
She wasn't wearing makeup, so, at first, I thought that maybe I had the wrong room. But I soon realized I definitely had the right room when she started to scream and hit me,Dr Dre Headphones, and tell me to, "Put the door back on it's frickin' hinges!"
I dragged her out into the parking lot towards myvan. "Let me put my clothes on,pervert!" She said, slapping my arms and hands.
"Aww, but these are my favorite!" I said,Coach Bag, pulling at her ba strap andsnapping the waistband of her underwear.
"You're such adick!" She screamed, and lunged at me in the middle of the parking lot.She was strong for her size,but I began growingimpatient,UGG UK Sale, so I grabbed her by her long,wet, black hair and pushed her into thepassenger's side of the van. I got into the driver's seat and put on her seat belt for her. She sighed and crossedherarms.
"Okay, what do you want?" she asked, not looking at me. I grabbed herchin and made her look atme.
"You." I said. "I want you."
Shesmiled a little too sweetly, "Awww! How sweet - now really, what do you want?"
I let go of her chin and threw myhands in theair. "Did I not just say 'you'?! I needyou back! The minions are getting out of hand! I mean, they listen to me and all, but they never know what to do! You always tought them how to do things,Moncler Jackets! You werealways so nice to them andI just don't know how to do it!"
"Oh, so that's the only reason you want me back? 'Cause I do a great job of following your orders?! You pig." she said and grabbed the handle - or at least, what was left of it.
Shelooked at me, getting a little scared. "Joker," she said. "Where's the handle?"
I looked ahead and laughed as I pulled out of the motel parking lot. "Heh. Amazing what you can do with a hammer, eh?" I laughed a lot louder now. I had hammered off all of the door handles, except for my own of course, so she was locked from the inside. "This is fun, isn't it?"
Sherolled her eyes,looked out the windows, and didn't say anything.
~Harley's POV~
Oh,Jesus. Where was he taking me now?

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论