2012年3月26日星期一

Cheap Nike Air MaxIts no stretch to say..

It’s no stretch to say…,Cheap Nike Air Max

I’d walk around the world just to see…

That putrid face…

To listen to the mouth that…

Taught me to hate… (Me to hate…)


Karma riddled body; barely above the ground

Opens up her arms for me,Designer Sunglasses, to leave without a sound

Betrayal was her fallacy, feigned our invincibility

Then she laughed as I crumbled to… (Crumbled to) dust…


(Chorus)

Falling from… artificial grace…

I was just taking up space…

Living numbered days…

I would still, walk around the world

To listen to the mouth,Moncler Coats, that taught me to hate

Grace (Grace) so…

Antonymous with your name…


They thought I was the one to evoke change in you

But you said I never was the type to stimulate you

So go; get into character,Vibram Fiver Finger Shoes, ignore evident massacre

No one understands because… you don’t allow them to…

(
Chorus repeats)

(
Bridge)

Anything we had is over now…

Matter of the fact is you’re nothing special

You play my emotions

And your conscience is clear now and forever…

So wear your fucking costumes

Masquerade this affair never happened

But I’ll be grinning when you’re consumed

I bid you sorrow, now and forever…

(
Chorus repeats)


Wear your fucking costumes…

Masquerade this affair never happened

But I’ll be grinning when you’re consumed

I bid you sorrow,Moncler Coats, now and forever…

Tom [Reyu} Stridiron
Copyright 2011 (written before it was posted...)

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论