2012年4月28日星期六

Beats By Dre UKI get a lot of my images

RulesResourcesAffiliates
I think the community name kinda says it all. This is a community for Criminal Minds themed graphics. Anyone is welcome to post icons, wallpapers, and other types of graphics. Anyone who decides to post graphics on here is welcome to set there own rules, but I want to make a few of my person rules clear in the info. I don't want anything that I personally create and post here to be uploaded to sites like FanPop.com. If I find my work posted there, the person who did it will be banned. I'm sorry to sound harsh, but I am tired of posting something to LJ and having it redistributed in less than 24 hours. Aside from that, I really don't have many rules. I get a lot of my images, brushes [url=http://www.beatsbydreaudio.co.uk/]Beats By Dre UK[/url]

http://www.beatsbydreaudio.co.uk/

, and other things from various sources online. I think it's time that I list the resources I use. Give credit where credit is due.

Image Sources:










Layout profile code thanks to


Source by the beats by dre relate article:

没有评论:

发表评论